Monday, August 08, 2005

if at first you don't succeed...


move to another blog site :-)
my buddy aaron started using this site a little while ago, and it's way cooler than the one i've been using, so i switched! :-)
i leave tomorrow for the california trip
i realized today that i'm really nErv.Ous. it's the first real test. i have some work to take w/me, so at least i'm off to a good start. i'm so used to travelling=not making any money that i'm kinda freakin' out.
but i'm certain this is something God wants me to do, so away i go.
to set the tone, here's a pic from Amsterdam; the first of (hopefully) many trips.
though, i must not be too worried, cause i just spent $40 to get my hair cut. :-) it's funny the things i'll spend money on. i hit thrift stores for clothes, used cd shops for music, but when it comes to my hair... there's just something about a good hair cut. if i could find the cable to connect my digi camer to my comupter, i'd show you a pic. ah well.. some other time :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

stef hamilton, you are simply amazing.

i hope you update this a few times from cali, i want to know how your trip is going.

thai upon your return.

-@

11:24 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

ginny - another paddleboat on kent lake?

a@ron - thai! yes!

love you guys

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home