Sunday, March 16, 2008

Play it again, Ses

A few months ago, I started taking piano lessons from one of the worship leaders at my church.

It's been going pretty well, but practicing has been hard because I haven't had a keyboard or piano of my own. My roommate has a keyboard, and there's one at the church office, but timing rarely worked in my favor so I haven't been practicing and/or playing as much as I'd like.

I began to consider buying my own keyboard, and the internal debate increased in direct proportion to my joy of playing.

Last week I started pricing out keyboards, and on a whim I stopped into a music stored this past Monday while on my way to a friend's birthday party. They just happened to have exactly what I was looking for, at a price I could afford. So yesterday, Saturday, March 15th, I became the proud owner of a Yamaha touch-sensitive electronic piano. :-)

Welcome to the family. I'm so excited to have you here. I hope you're looking forward to our time together as much as I am.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooohoo! How exciting!!! In no time...you will be up there leading worship!!

Lindsay Vaudt

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

haha... well, if my first recital was any indication.. I won't be playing again in public any time soon ;-)

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home