Wednesday, May 23, 2007

which way?


how do you decide on a direction when there's no clear answer from God? when both (or all) choices would be good?
How do you know which way is right? Is there a "right" way? Is there a "wrong" way?
My heart is torn, and if I had to decide today which direction to take my life... there's no way I could choose.
Either choice is good (great actually). Either choice would also mean saying 'no' to something or someone that's gotten into my heart. Either choice would mean saying 'yes' to some possibilities but 'no' to some others.

A year ago, I thought I knew. But then things changed. And I don't know if the changes are from God, or if they're just a really good distraction.

Have I been distracted, or re-directed? How do I know? What's the difference? Is there a difference? Will God somehow make room and time in my life for both?

Two dreams. Two directions. Tremendous good can come from saying yes to either one. Tremendous sorrow would come from saying no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home