Wednesday, September 10, 2008

could you BE more out of touch?


I had to pause in my day of research to share this crazy cartoon guy with you. You can find him on the DEA's website, aimed at teens and pre-teens, about the dangers of using inhalants (sniffing glue, etc.)

Soooo..... someone at the DEA thinks teens and pre-teens will think this guy is cool.

The title of the web page is "What's Up with Inhalants?"
seriously?....

though, I guess I shouldn't complain too much.
It's because of bad content like this that I have a job. Maybe I should send some writing and web design samples to the DEA.

oh yea, they also have a group (supposedly) of teenagers who help w/the site's content and, I'm sorry to say, are called the Prevention Posses. (that's not a typo... "Posses" is plural)

people people people....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heeelarious.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home