Friday, December 16, 2005

a room with a view

Christine just sent me pics of her new apartment in Australia. Isn't this the coolest thing you've ever seen!! I love how dramatic and almost theatrical it is!
We talked for a little while last night and she told me about this program her church does with the local high school. it sounds incredible, and each school year they take interns. I need to pray about it, but it seems like it could be an incredible opportunity to learn how to effectively reach out to high schools. I could go, do the internship, then come back and implement what I've learned. The school year in Australia is from March to November, so I probably wouldn't go until '07 'cause I'm sure they already have their interns for upcoming year.
Anyhow.. the real point of this post is Christine's new apartment. 'Cause it's amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home