Monday, January 23, 2006

Last night I reconnected with a friend I had been really close to back in the old Temple Baptist days. In fact, I was maid of honor at her wedding.
I'm not sure what happened. Why we lost touch. I think I started drifting away when I got wrapped up in youth ministry, and we eventually just grew apart. But yesterday I went over and met her two little boys. She and her husband adopted them from a Russian orphanage. It was so great to meet them, and to sit and chat w/her for a while. I've missed her. We've both made a commitment to spend more time together, get our friendship back on track, and I'm so glad. To be honest, I wasn't sure if she'd be willing to let me back in so quickly. But she is. And it's great.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who wouldn't want you in their life??? You are the bestest ever!!
xoxoxo hee :)

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home