Saturday, August 04, 2007

the new crib

yes, I called it a crib. :)
I'm finally moved into my new place, and it's awesome. Here's some pics:
This is our living room. It's got hardwood floors and bay windows.















Our dining room has hardwood floors and double french doors that open onto our deck. It's great in the morning to open them up and let the morning breeze come in.




















This is one of my favorite things about our house. In the dining room there are two built in shelf units. As you can see, they're painted blue (dark blue, actually, the pic's a little deceiving) and have glass shelves.


















This is our kitchen. It's painted a fun, bright yellow - which I like. :)















Here's the other view of our kitchen. We have a cool island which is great. It'll be a great place for people to hang out when we're making dinner. :)

















Our bathroom is sweet!















We have a bathtub!! :)















My bedroom. Unfinished, as you can see. :)















It's a great place. Right on the edge of downtown Royal Oak. I can walk to the Genesis office from my house.
And my new roommate is great, too. Mariam and I have known each other for a while, which is cool. I think we'll get along well. :)
There will be a housewarming party soon. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home