Saturday, September 17, 2005

holy everything!

so i met w/a publisher yesterday. and she wants to publish my books.
how crazy is that!
it was the coolest meeting. there were a couple of times when i was almost shaking. holy spirit moments, you know?
she really challenged me on my Exodus book. and i think she helped me find a starting point, too.
she's also "re-assigned" me. i had been doing editing work for her. now it's going to be strictly writing, which is so great.
good stuff. good stuff.
ok.. i gotta get to work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott Donnelly said...

Stef,

Heard about this from A@ron... congratulations!!

It was so weird, because I was talking with him about all this Blogging stuff and how I felt like God was calling us (you, me, Cheryl & Aaron) to do some kind of writing thing together (magazine, website, etc.). Not sure of what, but I keep hearing it, so I wanted to let you know.

Anyway, who knows what the future holds... Looking forward to Monday night.

Scott

12:50 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Congratulations, Stef. That is so cool!

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home