Tuesday, October 11, 2005

every memory


there's this song by nickleback, called photograph. here's the chorus:

"Every memory of looking out the back door
I have the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor
It's hard to say it, time to say it
Goodbye goodbye

Every memory of walking out the front door
I found the photo of the friend that I was looking for
It's hard to say it, time to say it
Goodbye goodbye"

the song is beautiful, but it wrecks me everytime i hear it. it always reminds me of hanging out in the condo w/billie and christine and how great that time was. it makes me miss them so much, i start wondering if i messed up by not moving to australia with them. of course, there's no easy answer. if i move there, i miss everyone here, and i miss my family. if i stay, i miss them and my family. if i move back to be with my family, i miss them and everyone here.

kinda sucks

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

it's worth a lot :-)

love you

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home